3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private A/C. vehicle.
Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
bottle of water during the tour.
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor East Bank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or Villas in Luxor East Bank.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temples Private Guided Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temples Private Guided Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temples Private Guided Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor East Bank: Karnak and Luxor Temples Private Guided Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanHelicopter Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHelicopter Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Mummification MuseumTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunColossi of MemnonAbydosTomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)