4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Luxor’s East Bank is home to two of Egypt’s most impressive ancient wonders and this private half-day tour takes in both. Explore the ancient ruins of the Karnak Temple complex and the magnificent Luxor Temple, both UNESCO World Heritage sites, accompanied by an Egyptologist guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- 4-hour Private Luxor East Bank and Karnak Temple tour
- Explore Luxor’s East bank with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Marvel at the ancient wonders of Karnak Temple
- Visit Luxor Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private Egyptologist guide
All service charges & taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Any other item not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up for any centrally located hotel or address in Luxor. Pick up from Luxor West bank will be an extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor East Bank Private Tour Karnak Luxor temples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor East Bank Private Tour Karnak Luxor temples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor East Bank Private Tour Karnak Luxor temples?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor East Bank Private Tour Karnak Luxor temples?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10124P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the QueensTomb of Ramses IIIAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Luxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of Memnon