Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit both the West Bank and the East Bank of Luxor and take a horse-drawn carriage ride with this day tour. Your guide will pick you up at your hotel or at the cruise port and take you to the Valley of the Kings and the ancient Temple of Hatshepsut. You'll then cross the Nile to the East Bank, where you'll hop aboard a horse-drawn carriage to explore the area before returning to your hotel or ship.
- An English-speaking Egyptologist guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or cruise port are included
- A horse-drawn carriage ride is included
- Private tour for just you and your party for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel or cruise in Luxor
Return DetailsYour hotel or cruise in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Cairo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour in the West Bank and horse carriage ride in the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour in the West Bank and horse carriage ride in the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour in the West Bank and horse carriage ride in the East Bank in Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour in the West Bank and horse carriage ride in the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorHorseback Riding - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHorseback Riding - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHorseback Riding - HurghadaNature and Wildlife - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIITomb of Ramses VILuxor TempleColossi of MemnonRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the QueensDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)