4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Visit one of Luxor’s most impressive ancient sites on this half-day tour to Ramesseum, the mortuary temple of Pharaoh Ramses II. Get a first-hand peek at the site’s picturesque ruins, including a towering memorial statue of the king himself. Tours include comfortable, door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your Luxor hotel or the cruise port.
- A half-day tour of Ramesseum Temple from Luxor
- Listen to in-depth background on the site from your Egyptologist guide
- Travel comfortably in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Tours can be adapted as off-shore excursions for cruise ship passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
Private air-conditioned car.
Any extra tours
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ramesseum Temple 3 Hours Tour from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ramesseum Temple 3 Hours Tour from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ramesseum Temple 3 Hours Tour from Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ramesseum Temple 3 Hours Tour from Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104778P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleTomb of TutankhamunAbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Valley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Mummification MuseumDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)