5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore the temples and tombs of the Theban necropolis on this guided, Egyptologist-led half-day tour, which includes round-trip transfers from Luxor. Tick off three of the region’s most celebrated ancient sites, including Ramesseum Temple, the Temple of Medinat Habu, and the Valley of the Nobles. Tours include customizable departure times for added convenience.
- A half-day tour of Ramesseum, the Temple of Medinat Habu, and the Valley of the Nobles
- Beat the heat with an optional early morning departure
- Travel comfortably between sites in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Listen to enriching historical commentary from your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private air-conditioned Car.
A free bottle of water.
Any extra tours.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple and Valley Of The Nobles?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple and Valley Of The Nobles?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple and Valley Of The Nobles?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ramesseum Temple, Habu Temple and Valley Of The Nobles?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 104778P68
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumLuxor TempleValley of the QueensValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIIAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of Memnon