5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel and return in Luxor
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
Bottled water during your trip
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Picking up travelers all over Luxor city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Otto Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Ramesseum Temple and Carter House from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Ramesseum Temple and Carter House from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Ramesseum Temple and Carter House from Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 243673P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonTomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleTomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Abydos