8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private Egyptologist guide
A bottle of water during your trip
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Luxor hotels Luxor international airport
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ancient Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ramesseum Temple & Medenit Habu Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ramesseum Temple & Medenit Habu Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ramesseum Temple & Medenit Habu Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ramesseum Temple & Medenit Habu Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120342P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunValley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)AbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Mummification MuseumAvenue of SphinxesDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Luxor Temple