40 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up Service from your hotel & return
Transfer by air-conditioned bus
Bottled water during your trip Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
45 : 75 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
All service charges and taxes
Snacks, Bottled water and Coffee and/or Tea
Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Like Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ridding in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ridding in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ridding in Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ridding in Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 105257P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHistorical Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanExtreme - AswanHistorical Tours - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
AbydosTomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Dendera (Dandarah)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Queens