4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Licensed tour guide
Drinks and meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at your hotel or suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Majestic Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Luxor museum & mummification museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Luxor museum & mummification museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Luxor museum & mummification museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Luxor museum & mummification museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 235445P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Avenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonLuxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)AbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the QueensMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIITomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)