3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail high over the famous monuments of Luxor on a sunrise hot air balloon ride. You'll get unmatched aerial views and photo ops as your private guide provides insightful narrative. Landmarks include Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and Karnak, among other important structures.
- Flight certificate and souvenir at the end of your tour
- Snacks and light refreshments
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Convenient pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight.
Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
All taxes, fees , handling charges.
Bottled mineral water during the tour.
Flight certificate and souvenir.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
any Hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- luxor port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hot-air balloon flight over Luxor
- Amazing sunrise aerial views of the River Nile, Karnak Temple and Hatshepsut Temple
- See the West Bank in the early morning away from the crowds and desert heat
- English-speaking guide/pilot Pre-flight snacks and refreshments
- Flight certificate and souvenir
- Pick-up and drop-off from Luxor hotels or port
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Cons: Using the bathroom costs 20 EGP once you reach the hot air balloon field (normally costs 2 EGP elsewhere)." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxorShore Excursions - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanPorts of Call Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanShore Excursions - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of TutankhamunAbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumLuxor TempleValley of the Queens