2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air conditioned bus
- Bottled water during your trip
- Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Flight certificate
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY sun pyramids tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaExtreme - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanSporting Events - AswanBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanExtreme - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesTomb of TutankhamunValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumAbydos