1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The tombs in the Valley of the Kings may be famous. But the Valley of the Nobles and the Valley of the Artisans hold by far Luxor’s most beautiful grave paintings—most of them well preserved. See the tombs of Nakht, an ancient priest, and Menna, a government official, then marvel at the craft the painters brought to their own tombs, with your own private Egyptologist and transfers direct from your door.
- See the Valley of the Nobles, Valley of the Artisans, and a temple of Hathor
- Beat the crowds to beautiful paintings that are off the cruise ship route
- Egyptologist clues you in on the history but lets you explore independently
- Private tour makes for a more intimate and flexible experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Luxor hotels only)
Transport by private air-conditioned car
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from all hotel in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley Of The Nobles, Valley Of The Artisans and Deir El-Medina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley Of The Nobles, Valley Of The Artisans and Deir El-Medina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley Of The Nobles, Valley Of The Artisans and Deir El-Medina?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley Of The Nobles, Valley Of The Artisans and Deir El-Medina?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 104778P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)AbydosMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIIDendera (Dandarah)Colossi of MemnonLuxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)