7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Private tour guide
pick up from hotel & return
Entrance fees to all sites listed on the itinerary
Any extras not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in luxor/luxor international airport/nile cruises
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Nile cruises
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Truly Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Dendera and Abydos Temples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Dendera and Abydos Temples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Dendera and Abydos Temples?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Dendera and Abydos Temples?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34281P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorShore Excursions - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - AswanBus Tours - AswanPorts of Call Tours - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanShore Excursions - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the QueensAbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleTomb of Tutankhamun