6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from hotel in luxor,cruise or airport & return
expert tour guide
qualified licesed driver
door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in luxor
tour to valley of the kings
tour to queen hatshepsut temple
tour to colossi of memnon
taxes and charges
Bottle of water during the tour.
entrance fees(around 20 us dollars per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels or cruises in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut Temple &colossi of Memnon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut Temple &colossi of Memnon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut Temple &colossi of Memnon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut Temple &colossi of Memnon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesDay CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanCairoAir Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaDay Cruises - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanCity Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanDay Cruises - AswanWater Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaCity Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaDay Cruises - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses IIIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunMummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosLuxor TempleTomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Colossi of MemnonValley of the QueensAvenue of Sphinxes