11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
lunch during sailing
bottled water during the day
taxes and charges
snorkeling boat captains
expert local guide for snorkeling
licence for safaga full day trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Snorkeling to Red Sea Safaga from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Snorkeling to Red Sea Safaga from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Snorkeling to Red Sea Safaga from Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Snorkeling to Red Sea Safaga from Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingPhotography ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoSafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaPhotography Tours - SafagaSailing - AswanSnorkeling - AswanPhotography Tours - AswanSailing - HurghadaSnorkeling - HurghadaPhotography Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Avenue of SphinxesMummification MuseumRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses III