2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Zip around Lyon on a fun and easy-to-ride Segway and cover double the distance in half the time. Follow your guide along the scenic Rhône and Saône riversides, glide around Tête d'Or Park, and hop off to take photos of Place des Terreaux, Place Bellecour, and the Cité Internationale.
- Ideal introduction to Lyon for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Explore Lyon by Segway: easy to ride and eco-friendly
- Photo opportunities at Place des Terreaux, Tête d'Or Park, and the Rhône River embankment
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet (required and provided)
Raincoat (if necessary)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
29 Quai du Dr Gailleton, 69002 Lyon, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Anyone under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people who cannot be on their feet for too long
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gyro Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway - Les Incontournables de Lyon 2h?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway - Les Incontournables de Lyon 2h?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Segway - Les Incontournables de Lyon 2h
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursTours & SightseeingLyonSegway Tours - Rhône-AlpesSegway Tours - AnnecySegway Tours - GenevaCategory
Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & TicketsLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & TicketsCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & TicketsMusée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & TicketsLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & TicketsLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsMini World Lyon Tours & TicketsResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & TicketsLumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & TicketsVulcania Tours & TicketsHameau Duboeuf Tours & Tickets