1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Lyon’s hillside Croix-Rousse quarter by mini-train rather than foot on this city tram tour. Board the train with its panoramic windows and roof, and trundle through the village-like streets of this one-time silk workers’ district, famous for its boho atmosphere, markets, and wall murals. Admire the traditional townhouses and best-known murals depicting historical local scenes and figures, including the ‘Murs des Canuts,’ and ‘Fresque des Lyonnais.’ Multi-lingual audio guide included.
- City tram tour of the Croix-Rousse quarter in Lyon
- Explore the steep hillside district on a tram, and save your feet
- Drink in the boho vibe and admire the quaint streets
- View the famous wall murals through the panoramic windows
- Admire the ‘Fresque des Lyonnais,' ‘Murs de Canuts,' and other paintings
- Learn about the sights and their history from the onboard multi-lingual audio guide
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Rue de la Martinière, 69001 Lyon, France
Departures everyday : 11h30, 14h, 15h15 and 16h30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon City Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide
2 days 13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLyonRail Tours - Rhône-AlpesCity Tours - Rhône-AlpesAudio Guides - Rhône-AlpesRail Tours - AnnecyCity Tours - AnnecyAudio Guides - AnnecyRail Tours - GenevaCity Tours - GenevaAudio Guides - GenevaCategory
Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & TicketsHameau Duboeuf Tours & TicketsCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & TicketsVulcania Tours & TicketsMusée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & TicketsLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & TicketsLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsMini World Lyon Tours & TicketsAncient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsLumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & TicketsResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & TicketsLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & Tickets