3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its hidden “traboules” passageways, Old Lyon is a joy to wander on foot. Uncover its culinary secrets and access places only locals know on this small-group tour with a foodie guide. Dine at a typical “bouchon Lyonnais” restaurant, taste foods from brioche to pralines, and (naturally) sample plenty of local wine. Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule.
- Walk Old Lyon’s atmospheric streets and alleys with an insider foodie guide
- Taste wines and food, and visit a “bouchon Lyonnais” bistro-restaurant
- Get personal attention from your guide in a group capped at just 10 guests
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your appetite
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you think that this tour is a little pricey you are grossly mistaken." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Old Town Food & Wine Tasting Tour including a Bouchon Lyonnais
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & TicketsMini World Lyon Tours & TicketsLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & TicketsCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & TicketsAncient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & TicketsVulcania Tours & TicketsLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & TicketsLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsHameau Duboeuf Tours & TicketsTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & TicketsMusée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & Tickets