3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
We are local guides and we guide in English and French.
The guide is also the driver
Transport is done by air-conditioned minivan, it's a private vehicle very confortable.
We provide a Hotel pick-up and drop-off (In Lyon downtown)
Food and drinks are not included (but you can purchase some in Les Halles Paul Bocuse or in shops in Lyon)
Souvenirs are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For guests staying at an hotel, please be ready down at the reception 10 minutes before Tour starting time. Your private guide will come to meet you.
For travellers staying in an appartement (Air BnB for example), please wait down in the street 10 minutes before Tour starting time to ease pick up by minivan / car.
- Boat Hermes Restaurant (Restaurant Cruises in Lyon), 16 Quai Claude Bernard, 69007 Lyon, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code : comfortable shoes to walk in the old town.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KANPAI TOURISME
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Panoramic City Tour in Minivan - Private Tour - Half Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Panoramic City Tour in Minivan - Private Tour - Half Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Panoramic City Tour in Minivan - Private Tour - Half Day
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonShore Excursions - Rhône-AlpesBus Tours - Rhône-AlpesCity Tours - Rhône-AlpesPorts of Call Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesShore Excursions - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyCity Tours - AnnecyPorts of Call Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyShore Excursions - GenevaBus Tours - GenevaCity Tours - GenevaPorts of Call Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Vulcania Tours & TicketsLyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & TicketsLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & TicketsCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & TicketsResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & TicketsMini World Lyon Tours & TicketsHameau Duboeuf Tours & TicketsMusée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & TicketsAncient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & TicketsLumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & TicketsTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & TicketsLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets