- Visit Segovia and Toledo—a Unesco World Heritage Site—on a tour from Mardid
- See top sights, like Iglesia de Santo Tomé, and the Aqueduct of Segovia
- Explore the historic synagogues and churches in Toledo, with entry included
- Enjoy pickup on the centrally-located Calle Gran Vía, in the heart of Madrid
Departure & Return
9.00 am Meeting point: Canovas del Castillo Sq at Tourist Bus Stop in front of Madrid Tourist Office Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red Our guides: Blue or yellow jacket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infants under 4 years old are considered lap children and are free
- Most travelers can participate
- To open in Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yZsx22P5KPiJkn66A
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Toledo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A little bit tire after 11 hours of tour but it is worth." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews