Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Fastnachtsbrunnen is the symbol of the Mainz Fastnacht and the meeting point of our city tour “Typisch Mainz!”. The fountain is located on Schillerplatz / corner of Ludwigsstraße.
The Heunensäule is the central point of the market square in front of the cathedral and the end point of our city tour "Typical Mainz!"
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best of Mainz Stadtführungen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands