Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Omiš and the Cetina Canyon on a day trip
- Scenic boat trip through the canyon
- Eat a traditional lunch with live music
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Makarska
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then board a boat along the River Cetina, navigating through the Cetina Canyon with high rock walls on either side. Come to shore at a riverside restaurant, Radmanove Mlinice, where you’ll listen to live Dalmatian music while dining on traditional Croatian cuisine—eating at the long, open-air wooden tables is a highlight of this tour, as is the restaurant’s freshly-baked traditional bread.
Following lunch, you’ll have some time to explore on your own before catching the downriver boat back to Omiš. Upon arrival in Omiš, board the bus for the return trip to Makarska. Your full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms