2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the plant and animal life of the Amazon rainforest during this 2-day trip from Salvador. With a local guide, travel to a rainforest lodge in the small village of Paricatuba, located approximately 52 miles (85 km) from Manaus. Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro to fish for piranhas. Set out after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle. Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses. Round-trip transportation, meals and overnight lodging are included.
- Spend the night in the Amazon rainforest during a 2-day trip from Salvador
- Travel to a rainforest lodge in the small village of Paricatuba
- Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro to fish for piranhas
- Take a tour after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle
- Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as indicated
All activities listed on the description
Note: On the day of the tour will be required to buy mosquito net: (specific for hammacks) and a raincoat. These devices can be purchased directly with the transfer guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform hotel name or departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Important: What to bring? Long-sleeve shirt, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, towels for personal use and a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Tours Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Good Morning Amazon - 1 Night at the Jungle?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Good Morning Amazon - 1 Night at the Jungle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Good Morning Amazon - 1 Night at the Jungle?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Good Morning Amazon - 1 Night at the Jungle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Cons the two day tour doesn't give you the option to buy ac." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Good Morning Amazon - 1 Night at the Jungle
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManausNature and Wildlife - AmazonOvernight Tours - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoOvernight Tours - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AndesOvernight Tours - AndesMulti-day Tours - AndesWater Tours - AndesCategory
Ponta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra) Tours & TicketsIndian Museum Tours & TicketsCIGS Zoo Tours & TicketsManaus Palace of Justice (Palácio de Justiça) Tours & TicketsPraia da Lua Tours & TicketsChurch of Sao Sebastiao (Igreja Sao Sebastiao) Tours & TicketsRio Negro Palace (Palácio Rio Negro) Tours & TicketsManaus Botanical Gardens (MUSA - Museu da Amazonia) Tours & Tickets