Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in front of the "Galeria Amazônica"
The tour ends in the Adolpho Lisboa Market, Manaus historic sight and market, where you can enjoy the ancient architeture, local foods and local handcrafts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moisés Buzaglo Salles
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.