- Guided walking tour of Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium
- Browse interactive exhibits and information about the beloved northern football club
- Explore the stadium on a behind-the-scenes tour with a passionate Manchester City FC fan as a guide
- Visit the home changing rooms, tunnel, manager’s dug out and the press conference room
Departure & Return
The Meeting Point is on the First Floor in the City Store. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour start time. Please check your notifications for exact start time off your tour.
What To Expect
Follow in the footsteps of legendary players such as Vincent Kompany, Sergio Aguero, and Joe Hart as you visit the home dressing rooms and stroll through the tunnel onto the pitch.
Imagine the nervous excitement felt by Pep Guardiola (the club’s current manager) as you see the pitch from the manager’s dug-out, and then pose for photographs in the press room as your guide regales you with insider gossip and football facts.
When your tour concludes, bid your guide farewell and head to the City Store to browse for souvenirs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call to reconfirm your departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manchester City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.