9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Save yourself four hours or more of left-side driving and enjoy all the benefits of a licensed guide when you book this great-value North Wales sightseeing tour. See highlights including the pretty seaside town of Llandudno, historic Conwy Castle (entrance at own expense), Swallow Falls, the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and cute little Betws-y-Coed, the area’s fairytale capital. Hidden roads and routes make Snowdonia National Park even more beautiful than you’d expect.
- See the sights of North Wales—Snowdonia, Conwy Castle, Llandudno and more
- Licensed guide-cum-driver picks unusual routes to get you off the tourist trail
- Capture stunning photos of lakes and mountains in scenic Snowdonia
- Lively driver/guide keeps the mood up and the banter flowing for a fun day
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Guide and Driver
Departure & Return
Manchester Airport , Manchester M90 3RR, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
The Coach Bays withing the transport interchange.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusyBus (Manchester)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It rained most of the day (as expected) but the tour as it is was great." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day North Wales Sightseeing Adventure from Manchester
9 to 10 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingManchesterBus Tours - North West EnglandFull-day Tours - North West EnglandBus Tours - LiverpoolFull-day Tours - LiverpoolBus Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory