- Full-day private tour of the Margaret River region
- Design your own itinerary on this fully customizable tour!
- Discover the fine wines, whisky and cuisine of Western Australia’s leading wine region
- Spot stingrays, explore sea caves, or visit historic lighthouses along the coast
- Visit a traditional sheep-shearing shed or animal farm in the Margaret River countryside
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Pickup within the Margaret River region - your accommodation (Busselton, Bunsborough, Augusta Margaret River)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depending on your chosen itinerary, you might then set out to visit the vineyards of the Margaret River region, and enjoy tours and tastings at some of the most prestigious wineries. Alternatively, head to the coast, where you can stroll the sandy beaches, dotted with sea caves and historic lighthouses; enjoy a close encounter with stingrays; or ride the train along the Busselton jetty, then explore its underwater observatory. Along the way, opt to indulge in lunch (own expense) at one of the region’s five star restaurants; enjoy a brewery tour or whisky tasting; or get a taste of life in the outback with a visit to a sheep shearing shed.
After a full day exploring the region, your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms