Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the stunning wine region of Margaret River on this full-day tour from Perth
- Enjoy a brewery style lunch at a local Margaret River brewery, including beer and cider tastings
- Visit one of Margaret River's many wineries and enjoy a selection of fine wines (venue may be attached to the brewery)
- Enjoy a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of over 300 natural underground limestone caves in the district
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Farther on, settle into a table at Bootleg Brewery for craft beer and cider samplings and a gourmet platter lunch. Next, taste some of the region’s famous wine at the award-winning Sandalford Winery, which was established in Western Australia in 1840. Stroll around the picturesque grounds and purchase a bottle to take home if you like.
In the afternoon, explore Margaret River’s natural attractions. Admire spectacular limestone formations and learn about the area’s ancient geologic history on a guided tour of Mammoth Cave. Drive through the scenic and serene Boranup Forest to Australia’s most southwesterly point, marked by the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. See where the Southern and Indian Oceans converge, and spot native wildlife such as sea lions, dolphins and rock parrots on a heritage trail walk.
Circle back to the township of Margaret River and enjoy a bit of free time to browse shops along the main street. On the drive back to Perth, stop for dinner at a local restaurant (own expense), before your full-day tour concludes with hotel drop-off in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews