10 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tempt your taste buds with a full-day tasting tour of the Margaret River region, including hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Margaret River region. Get the inside scoop on Australia’s growing trend for chemical-free wines as you enjoy tours and tastings at five organic and biodynamic wineries. Along the way, stop for a caffeine kick at the Yahava Koffee Works; indulge in decadent chocolates at Gabriel Chocolate; and sample regional cheeses, meats and jams as you tour a number of artisan producers.
- Full-day food and wine tasting tour of the Margaret River
- Enjoy tastings at up to five bio-dynamic wineries
- Sample local cheeses, chocolates, coffees and jams
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Shop stop on request for guests not staying in locations away from the town centre
Cleansing ale at the end of the day
Coffee and ice-cream available from the chocolate factory guest expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & return to your accommodation is at No charge, you will be contacted the afternoon prior to your tour and advised of pickup time.
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat space is available for infants and children
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Full Day Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Premium Full Day Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Full Day Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Premium Full Day Wine Tour
10 hours 45 minutes
1 day 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleDining Experiences - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleFood Tours - PerthDining Experiences - PerthWine Tastings - PerthCategory