- Sample local wine, spirits, cheese, chocolate, nougat, beer, and venison
- Don’t worry about organizing lunch, it’s included with your tour
- Visit several wineries and get a behind-the-scenes look at winemaking, from planting to aging
- Pickup and drop-off from your Margaret River hotel or Riverview Tourist Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK UP & DROP OFF
Cheers will guarantee free pickup and Drop from any location within the Margaret River Township.
In addition for any bookings of 4 or more Cheers guarantee free pick up from any location within the Margaret River Cape Region.
The Full Bottle Tour is a Full day tour that picks you up between 10.00 am – 10.30 am and drops you off between 5.30-6.00 pm. Remembering that departure and drop off times are dependent on customer location within the Margaret River Region. YES, we will come and get you if you are within the Margaret River Town.
At the completion of your Full Bottle Tour Cheers will then drop you back at your nominated location within Margaret River Region.
IMPORTANT TOUR HOUSEWORK
Cheers has been operating for over 15 years. In this time, we have learnt that the best start to your tour is a smooth pick up. Text communication works best. When making your booking, you will see a tick box asking for your mobile confirmation.
• Cheers will send confirmation of your pickup v SMS text to your booking mobile number.
• Please check your mobile for a pickup time text at around 6.30 pm the night before your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adut
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Margaret River Tour: The Full Bottle.