Explore our promoted experiences
- Stop at several local wineries and breweries
- Includes lunch, and tastings of food, wine, beer, and cider
- Learn about the history of the region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge
- Children aged 4-17 include a kids meal and soft drink/juice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margies Big Day Out Beer & Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.