45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
655 Ellen Brook Rd, Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passel Estate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine and Chocolate Bonbon Tasting in Margaret River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine and Chocolate Bonbon Tasting in Margaret River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine and Chocolate Bonbon Tasting in Margaret River
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeWestern AustraliaMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleFood Tours - PerthWine Tastings - PerthCategory