7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the tastes of the Margaret River wine region with this full-day, guided food tour that includes cheese, olive oil, wine, and chocolate tastings and lunch. Visit this popular area to learn how chocolate is made in local factory and sample these sweet goods. Learn about the flavour profiles of olive oil at the Vasse Virgin Olive Oil Factory before touring a few wineries to sample popular Australian varieties.
- Food-focused guided tour with winery visits and tastings
- Sample locally made chocolate, cheese, and olive oil
- Wine tastings at each vineyard and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from Accommodation
Taste the full wines Margaret River Wine Region has on offer
Tour of a working winery and tastings direct from the Wine Barrel
Meet the Vines with information from our tour guides on just how vines work to produce great wine
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, and other places in the Margaret River Region.
- Busselton Margaret River Airport, 86 Neville Hyder Dr, Yalyalup WA 6280, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adu
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cellar d'or Winery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Find out why we have a Badge of Excellence for Our Margaret River Winery Tours?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Find out why we have a Badge of Excellence for Our Margaret River Winery Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Find out why we have a Badge of Excellence for Our Margaret River Winery Tours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Find out why we have a Badge of Excellence for Our Margaret River Winery Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Find out why we have a Badge of Excellence for Our Margaret River Winery Tours
3 hours 35 minutes
10 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - PerthBus Tours - PerthWine Tastings - PerthFull-day Tours - PerthCategory