2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a break from the beach to discover the site of Ephesus and UNESCO-listed Pamukkale on a 2-day trip from Marmaris. Eliminate the need for advance planning with a comprehensive sightseeing tour, and avoid hidden costs with entrance fees, accommodation, and meals included as per itinerary. Explore ancient ruins and travertine terraces with insights provided by your guide, and enjoy round-trip transfer from your hotel for a hassle-free excursion.
- Save time finding your guide with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Learn about Turkey’s unique history and landscape from your guide
- Capture sweeping views of natural springs, pools, and rock formations
- Discover the iconic House of the Virgin Mary and Library of Celsus
Saved to wishlist!
Accomodation 3 Star Hotel
Admission fee to Virgin Mary House and Selcuk Museum an Cleopatra Pool
Entrance fee to Ephesus and Hierapolis ancient Cities
Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
Price based on two adults travelling sharing a double/twin room. Single Person supplement €10
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Cetrally Located Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels,
(EXTRA TRANSFER FEE FROM; TURUNC HOTELS AND MARMARIS RESORT HOTEL, ; 6 € RETURN - PER PERSON / YALANCIBOGAZ AND ADAKOY HOTELS; 2,5 € ONE WAY - PER PERSON - CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.),
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra's Pool is payable on the day by the client(s)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarmarisBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeOvernight Tours - SarigermeMulti-day Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeBus Tours - RhodesArchaeology Tours - RhodesOvernight Tours - RhodesMulti-day Tours - RhodesHistorical Tours - RhodesCategory