1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A popular resort town on the Turkish riviera, Marmaris can get busy during the high season. Get away from the crowds for a bit on this day trip around the mountains surrounding the coast. Thrill at a drive around narrow mountainside roads, go for a swim under the waterfalls at Hisaronu Bay and ‘walk on water’ at Jesus Beach with the help of the beach’s unique underwater wall that splits the bay in two.
- Stop for lunch at Turgut, a small village deep in the mountains
- Take a break during the drive with an off-road water-pistol fight
- The tour starts and ends at your hotel, making one less thing to worry about
- An early evening return means you have the rest of the night to relax – or party
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Marmaris port.Pick up from front of hotels.İcmeler hotels are 9:00 am.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Marmaris , Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huge Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff