2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the underwater wonderlands of SEA LIFE Val d'Europe with this general admission ticket. Located just a short distance from Disneyland Paris®, the SEA LIFE aquarium contains more than 5,000 marine creatures, ranging from sharks and stingrays to starfish and seahorses. Watch feeding time,venture through the 360° Ocean Tunnel, and listen to scheduled speeches throughout your visit.
- SEA LIFE Val d'Europe general admission ticket
- A family-friendly attractions for kids and adults alike
- Explore the underwater world, home to 5,000 marine creatures, at leisure
- Discover amazing species such as sharks, penguins, seahorses and other colorful fishes.
- Watch feeding time, venture through the 360° Ocean Tunnel, and listen to scheduled speeches
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Rays feeding (on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
Sharks feeding (on Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)
Turtles feeding (every day)
Penguins feeding (every day)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSea Life, 14 cours du Danube Centre Commercial Val d'Europe, 77700 Serris, Marne-la-Vallee France
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
SEA LIFE Val d'Europe, Ccial Val d'Europe, 14 Cours du Danube, 77700 Serris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Paris Val d'Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SEA LIFE Val d'Europe Paris General Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SEA LIFE Val d'Europe Paris General Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during SEA LIFE Val d'Europe Paris General Admission?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SEA LIFE Val d'Europe Paris General Admission?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMarne-la-ValléeNature and Wildlife - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceNature and Wildlife - ParisAttractions & Museums - ParisNature and Wildlife - ReimsAttractions & Museums - ReimsCategory