2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off at your Marsa Alam Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle .
Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
Banana Island tour with lunch
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Hotel accommodation in Luxor.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Marsa Alam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Essentials for the excursion: Passport, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
- Your passport copy is required after booking for a government permission before the travel date
- Please, send us your hotel name, address and room number when possible before the travel date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks with Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks with Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks with Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks with Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Air, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamGizaLuxorCairoSafagaBus Tours - Red SeaHot Air Balloon Rides - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaClassic Car Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanCategory