3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
5 stars Nile cruise for 2 nights from Luxor to Aswan
cabin with all facilities
meals start with lunch end with breakfast third day
pick up and drop off by air conditioning coach
Egyptology tour guide
horse and carriage
taxes and charges
abu simbel trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around marsa alam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 nights luxor and Aswan Nile cruise with tours&abu simbel from marsa alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 nights luxor and Aswan Nile cruise with tours&abu simbel from marsa alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 nights luxor and Aswan Nile cruise with tours&abu simbel from marsa alam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 nights luxor and Aswan Nile cruise with tours&abu simbel from marsa alam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabMarsa AlamGizaLuxorAswanCairo4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaHot Air Balloon Rides - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaMulti-day Cruises - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaExtreme - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaHistorical Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanExtreme - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanCategory