8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to Abu Daabbab Beach
Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge per person 7$
Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from any hotel in Marsa Allam,
please provide us with your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dabbab National Park over day Snorkel With Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dabbab National Park over day Snorkel With Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dabbab National Park over day Snorkel With Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dabbab National Park over day Snorkel With Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dabbab National Park over day Snorkel With Turtles & Dugong - Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamNature and Wildlife - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - SafagaScuba Diving - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaNature and Wildlife - AswanScuba Diving - AswanSnorkeling - AswanSwim with Dolphins - AswanWhale Watching - AswanCategory