16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
• Hotel pick-up and drop off in Aswan
• Egyptologist guide
• Bottled water on board vehicle during the tour
• Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Aswan
• Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Lunch at a quality restaurant with tasty food in Aswan
• Any extras
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Mars Alam
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Marsa Alam Airport, Marsa Alam Egypt
- Safaga Port, شارع الميناء بجوار ميدان العروسه، Safaga, Red Sea Governorate 84711, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Drive Now Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan tour from Mars Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan tour from Mars Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aswan tour from Mars Alam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aswan tour from Mars Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamShore Excursions - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanPorts of Call Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanCategory