14 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Optional visits as inside king Tutankhamen tomb at valley of the kings you buy the ticket on spot
Departure & Return
قسم مرسى علم، البحر الأحمر،، Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers) • TRAVEL TIP: Due to very low wages, "Baksheesh" or tips/gratuities are an integral part of life in Egypt. It is useful to carry small notes with you at all times. If you are unsure who, or how much to tip, please do not hesitate to ask your tour guide for guidance. • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koki Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day In Luxor From Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day In Luxor From Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day In Luxor From Marsa Alam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day In Luxor From Marsa Alam?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanCategory