16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Rather than spend the long journey to Luxor cramped in a minibus or coach, travel in style with a private vehicle and your own personal Egyptologist. Check off key highlights of ancient Egypt: the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Karnak, and enjoy a restaurant lunch. If you finish early, or if shopping’s a priority, explore the bazaar.
- Experience the majesty of ancient Luxor, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Follow in the footsteps of pharaohs as you explore the Valley of the Kings
- Tuck in to a local restaurant lunch
- Enjoy door-to-door transport and personalized service on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon . Mineral water” Shopping through famous Bazaars. Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings. lunch meal All Service charges & taxes enterance fees
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From Hotel in Marsa alam
Dates: See Availability
Return point: To Hotel In Marsa alam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is private with private Egyptologist
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Luxor from Marsa Alam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanCategory