2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off at your Marsa Alam Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle
Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
30-45 minutes Hot Air Balloon ride over Luxor sky.
1 Night at Lotus hotel, Luxor with breakfast.
Banana Island tour with lunch
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Marsa Alam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Essentials for the excursion: Passport, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
- Your passport copy is required after booking for a government permission before the travel date
- Please, send us your hotel name, address and room number when possible before the travel date.
- Children less than 6 years are not allowed for the balloon trip.
- Camera is not allowed in the balloon basket, you can use your cell-phone to take photos
- If the balloon trip cancelled due to bad weather you will be refunded with 30$.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Trip to Luxor with Hot Air Balloon and Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Trip to Luxor with Hot Air Balloon and Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Trip to Luxor with Hot Air Balloon and Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Trip to Luxor with Hot Air Balloon and Banana Island From Marsa Alam?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Overnight Trip to Luxor with Hot Air Balloon and Banana Island From Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaLuxorCairoSafagaBus Tours - Red SeaHot Air Balloon Rides - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaClassic Car Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanCategory