Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour of Luxor from Marsa Alam
- Explore Luxor’s East and West banks with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings and admire the tombs of the ancient Pharaohs
- Marvel at ancient wonders such as the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and Karnak Temple
- Enjoy a typical Egyptian lunch looking out over the Nile
- Cruise along the Nile on a traditional felucca
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
On arrival, start your tour on the West Bank, exploring the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), where the mountains are home to over 63 royal tombs, dating from the 2nd century BC. Venture inside to see some of the tombs and perhaps opt to visit the most famous of all — the tomb of Tutankhamen (extra cost).
Continue exploring the surrounding archeological wonders, including the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), before breaking for lunch.
After a typical Egyptian-style lunch (included) served at an island restaurant in the middle of the Nile River, cross over to the modern city on the East bank of the river. First, take a tour of the Karnak Temples, a vast complex built between 2055 BC and 100 BC, where highlights include the Avenue of the Sphinxes, the Great Hypostyle Hall, and the Sacred Lake. Then, set sail aboard a traditional felucca boat, for a 30-minute cruise along the Nile — the perfect way to end your day.
On return to Marsa Alam, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff