9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Snorkeling trip by boat includes 2 stops for snorkeling
8 Hours Boat Trip
Photo Session available on request at extra charge
Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge $7 per person
Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge $7 per person
Admission Fees to National Park $7 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer Pickup from All Marsa Alaam Hotels, Please send us your Hotel name, Room Number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ausflüge Mandolin Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Swim With Dolphin in Satayeh Reef Snorkeling Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Swim With Dolphin in Satayeh Reef Snorkeling Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Swim With Dolphin in Satayeh Reef Snorkeling Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Swim With Dolphin in Satayeh Reef Snorkeling Sea Trip - Marsa Alam?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamSafagaRed SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaNature and Wildlife - AswanSailing - AswanSnorkeling - AswanSwim with Dolphins - AswanWhale Watching - AswanCategory