2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
English Tour guide, language as required.
Day Tour in Cairo including Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Day Tours in Luxor including Karnak and West Bank
Lunch meals during the tours.
Domestic flight Luxor/ Cairo / Hurghada
Private transfer from Luxor to Marsa A
Departure & Return
Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
we pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during luxor and Cairo two days Tours from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during luxor and Cairo two days Tours from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during luxor and Cairo two days Tours from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during luxor and Cairo two days Tours from Marsa Alam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
luxor and Cairo two days Tours from Marsa Alam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarsa AlamBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanCategory