- Experience Calanques National Park on a 3-hour E-bike tour
- Explore Marseille’s neighborhoods, and beaches, and stop for a swim
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour (maximum 10 people)
- Convenient round-trip transportation from hotels is available
Departure & Return
In front of the Avia Gas station, near Restauranbt Le Carré, inside Garage Residence Le Grand Large
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 people per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum is 9 people per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he or she will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price
- Dress code: Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVTT PROVENCE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Was a good idea to take the tour in the morning when it was cooler." See review