4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
25 Quai de Rive Neuve , 25 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13001 Marseille, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Departure Point: TROLIB agency
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Deposit required: credit card mandatory!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (surcharge)
- Please wear closed flat shoes
- To join this activity you must be taller than 1.5 meters, be a minimum of 11 years old, and be a maximum weight of 120 kgs
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY TROLIB
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during e-Bike Rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during e-Bike Rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during e-Bike Rental in Marseille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during e-Bike Rental in Marseille?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
e-Bike Rental in Marseille
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarseilleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ProvenceBike Rentals - ProvenceSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MarignaneBike Rentals - MarignaneSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Aix-en-ProvenceBike Rentals - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Centre de la Vieille ChariteMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Fontaine CastellanePalais LongchampAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Calanque d’En-VauMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Cap CanailleLa CornicheMarseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Vallon des AuffesMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Calanque de Sormiou