8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ideally suited for cruise ship passengers, this whirlwind tour includes a full-day tour of top locations along France’s stunning Mediterranean coast. Shop for souvenirs in the Old Town of Aix, enjoy free time to grab lunch on your own, and marvel at panoramic views over the Gulf of Cassis. Small-group tours include private vehicle transfers, and you can upgrade to include at painter Paul Cezanne’s historic studio.
- A full-day off-shore excursion of Aix-en-Provence from Marseilles
- Tours are capped at small groups to ensure an intimate adventure on land
- Travel between locations by air-conditioned minivan, with specialized port pickup
- Enjoy free time to browse historic boutiques, admire the centuries-old architecture, or grab a meal
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chem. du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 11/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DOMITIA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix en Provence, Cap Canaille and Cassis Day Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceCity Tours - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneCity Tours - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneFull-day Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCity Tours - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceFull-day Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)La CornicheMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)Vallon des AuffesMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Cap CanailleCantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Palais LongchampFort Saint-JeanAbbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Place aux HuilesCalanque de Sormiou Centre de la Vieille ChariteMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)