6 hours to 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
TOUR AVAILABLE FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS ONLY (as the port of Marseille is a secure area that only cruise passengers can access). When your ship pulls into port at Marseille, discover the wine appellations of Provence on a small-group visit to two high-quality wineries, carefully selected by a wine expert as your guide. You’ll learn about grape varietals as you sip fine reds, whites, and rosés. Plus, spend free time exploring one of the area’s charming towns. This full-day shore excursion includes port transfers by minivan with a maximum of eight.
- Marseille shore excursion to Provence wineries with a small-group max of 8
- Learn from a wine expert as you sip, including tasting fees
- Explore the destinations of Cassis, Lourmarin, or Aix en Provence
- Worry-free guarantee with timely return to the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Visit & tasting fees
Transportation in A/C minivan
English speaking wine expert guide
Pick up/ Drop off at Marseille Cruise Port
Small group tour of 8 persons maximum in total
Tips - any tips you'd like to leave for our guides are of course at your discretion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At Marseille Cruise Pier, where your cruise ship will dock.
When you'll go out the cruise ship, you'll see several guides holding signs. About 5 minutes before the wine tour departure time, look for someone holding a "Provence Wine Tour" sign.
Address: We can not provide any precise adress as it will depend on where your cruise ship will dock on that day.
(There are several location possible in the large Marseille Cruise Port). However, we are in contact with the Port authorities and we will make sure to come to the dedicated pier where your ship will dock on that day.
- MPCT - Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, Porte 4, Mole Leon Gourret BP 90094 - Cedex 15, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from Marseille Cruise Terminal only: Pick up from Marseille City Centre is not possible for this tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age in France is 18 years
- Departure/ return times will be confirmed after your booking and may change according to your cruise ship docking times.
- If we can not adapt our wine tour departure & return times to your cruise ship docking times, we will propose you an alternative or will give you a refund.
- Minimum number of participants applies. The excursion can be cancelled after your booking if the minimum of participants is not reached. In such situation, we will propose you an alternative or will give you a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence
360 to 450 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarseilleShore Excursions - ProvenceFood Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ProvenceWine Tastings - ProvencePorts of Call Tours - ProvenceShore Excursions - MarignaneFood Tours - MarignaneBus Tours - MarignaneWine Tastings - MarignanePorts of Call Tours - MarignaneShore Excursions - Aix-en-ProvenceFood Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceBus Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceWine Tastings - Aix-en-ProvencePorts of Call Tours - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Fort Saint-Jean Tours & TicketsVallon des Auffes Tours & TicketsMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem) Tours & TicketsPlace aux Huiles Tours & TicketsMuseum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA) Tours & TicketsFontaine Castellane Tours & TicketsPalais Longchamp Tours & TicketsLa Corniche Tours & TicketsMarseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Tours & TicketsMarseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille) Tours & TicketsMarseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC) Tours & TicketsFrioul Islands (Îles du Frioul) Tours & TicketsMarseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire) Tours & TicketsMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille) Tours & TicketsCalanque de Sormiou Tours & TicketsRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains) Tours & TicketsCentre de la Vieille Charite Tours & TicketsMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne) Tours & TicketsMarseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts) Tours & TicketsCalanque d’En-Vau Tours & Tickets