- Marseille shore excursion to Provence wineries with a small-group max of 8
- Learn from a wine expert as you sip, including tasting fees
- Explore the destinations of Cassis, Lourmarin, or Aix en Provence
- Worry-free guarantee with timely return to the cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At Marseille Cruise Pier, where your cruise ship will dock.
When you'll go out the cruise ship, you'll see several guides holding signs. About 5 minutes before the wine tour departure time, look for someone holding a "Provence Wine Tour" sign.
Address: We can not provide any precise adress as it will depend on where your cruise ship will dock on that day.
(There are several location possible in the large Marseille Cruise Port). However, we are in contact with the Port authorities and we will make sure to come to the dedicated pier where your ship will dock on that day.
- MPCT - Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, Porte 4, Mole Leon Gourret BP 90094 - Cedex 15, 13015 Marseille, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from Marseille Cruise Terminal only: Pick up from Marseille City Centre is not possible for this tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age in France is 18 years
- Departure/ return times will be confirmed after your booking and may change according to your cruise ship docking times.
- If we can not adapt our wine tour departure & return times to your cruise ship docking times, we will propose you an alternative or will give you a refund.
- Minimum number of participants applies. The excursion can be cancelled after your booking if the minimum of participants is not reached. In such situation, we will propose you an alternative or will give you a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence.